1.The work piece must be clamped firmly on the fixture or the workbench, and the pressure plate of the clamped work piece must not grow out of the workbench, and no one is allowed to stand within the maximum stroke of the machine tool. The knives should not extend too long and should be clamped firmly.
2. When correcting the workpiece, it is strictly forbidden to knock the workpiece with metal objects or push the workpiece with the tool holder.
3. When the width of the workpiece exceeds the processing width of the single-arm planer, the offset of its center of gravity to the center of gravity of the worktable should not be greater than one-fourth of the width of the worktable.
4. Adjust the stroke so that the tool does not touch the workpiece. Use the handle to shake the full stroke test. After the ram is adjusted, the ram should be locked and the handle should be removed at any time to avoid falling and hurting people.
5. When the bed surface or workpiece of the planer is too long, protective railings should be set up, and it is forbidden to pass pedestrians or stack objects in the railings.
6. Before planing a large workpiece, the planer should first check the reserved space between the workpiece and the gantry post and the tool post, and check whether the height limiter of the workpiece is installed correctly and firmly.
7. It is forbidden to stand on people, store tools and other items on the work surface and bed surface of the gantry planer and the knife rest. Operators must not cross the table.
8. The force acting on the handle of the bullhead planer should not exceed 8kg when the workbench moves horizontally, and should not exceed 10kg when moving up and down.
9. Pay attention to sharp edges and burrs when loading and unloading workpieces and turning over.